Sunday, December 1, 2013

Subang: Upstairs Cafe

Friend: "Dear, I am craving for Red Velvet cake in Upstairs. arghhhh...."
Me:       "Upstairs? Is it that nice? I tried a few Red Velvet in KL and they are just alright."
Friend:  "You gonna try this."


That was part of the conversation between a friend and me 2 months ago. I looked forward to try the cake and I read about the nice ambiance from other food blogs too. *tempted*

Luckily, I have an opportunity to drop by this cafe before going back hometown. A short conclusion for my visit -- Nice place to catch up with friends, affordable price + large portion for main dishes, and RED VELVET IS AWESOME.

This cafe is located at SS12, and it is really upstairs. Restaurant Bawang Merah is the downstairs shop. It is self-service and their menu is written on a blackboard. I heard from my friends that they change their menu everyday as they have limited choices per day.

Chicken pesto pasta ordered by my friend. I tried a bit and it is creamy. The portion is just nice that it can fill up your tummy and would not let you feel disgusted with the creamy texture.  
Roasted chicken sandwich (RM8.00) and surprisingly served with chips! I enjoyed munching the chips and the sandwich is better than my expectation. They have a lot of vege in the sandwich. *claps*

Hot chocolate ordered by my friend with such a cute innocent bear on top. haha! We were so reluctant to take a sip after looking at the bear's face. XD


Last but not least, the RED VELVET CAKE (RM8)! Ta-daa.... Happily presented to you by me! The colour of the cake matches my OOTD (Outfit of the day). hehe... 

We chatted in the cafe until 11pm, which is their closing time. The waiters are quite friendly and they did helped us to take several group pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment