Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cambodia: Short Getaway to Siam Reap Part 11 (Sunrise Quad Bike)

Day 5 in Siam Reap (Bye Bye!!!)

Last post for my Cambodia Trip! Sorry for taking so long to write these out. 

As previously mentioned, we had some drink before sleep. Hence I was a bit dizzy after drinking. Thankfully I was able to wake up in the morning for quad bike! 

We booked a morning tour and the driver picked us up from our hotel early in the morning. Only 2 of us managed to enjoy the breakfast and I'm one of them. XD Then, we went to their center to get our bike. Yes! I was so excited to get on a quad bike. Never try one in my life! 

The quad bikes. Looking so cool!

We had a small test with the instructor before they decide to let us drive on our own or with instructor at our back seat throughout the 2-3 hours journey. They let us drive out to a small field to try out our driving skills. Sadly, I failed! I need to have one instructor with me to guide me through. I was quite upset with my driving skills but for safety purpose, it is worth it, I told myself. Then, the boss decided to have instructors with everyone of us as he was worried with our safety. Oh great! I'm not the odd one. *evil*

This is where we drive to. Countryside quad bike journey! We get to stop wherever we want to take photo.

Taken by my instructor.

Favourite photo of the day. ^_^

They also brought us to visit a wat. This wat is very colourful compared to those dull wat at Angkor Area.

Beside the wat, there are 2 unique trees. Curving inwards forming a frame.

We stopped by here to get some coconut to cool down our body. It was a hot and dusty journey, but enjoyable =)

Last stop to enjoy lake view.


Complete set of mine. Helmet, face mask, sunnies, dirty shirt.

These are the dirts from my face and my hands. Ewww..... 

Last photo with the red bike before leaving the quad bike center.

The quad bike people sent us back to the hotel around 11am. It's about time for me to leave. We cleaned ourselves up and went for a quick lunch nearby the hotel. I felt reluctant to leave Siam Reap. So reluctant to go back to reality -- work.

I asked the receptionist to help me to get a Tuk-Tuk to go to the airport. Really thankful that they do provide airport transfer. Yes, I took a Tuk Tuk to the airport, not a cab. Another new experience. The Tuk-Tuk reached around 1.15pm and I waved goodbye to all my friends at the hotel. Thanks for such a memorable trip. Till we meet again. Take care guys. ^_^

The Tuk Tuk driver. On-the-way to airport. No highway yea.

Countryside view along the way to airport. 

It took me about 25 minutes to reach the airport! Here I am! Flying back to Malaysia alone.
Feel like a solo traveler. XD Maybe I should try it next time. Go solo. 

And this post wraps up my series of Short Getaway to Siam Reap travelogue. Sorry for the delays! Hope you guys enjoy reading and it will help in your trip planning. =D Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment