Monday, October 26, 2015

Kuala Lumpur: The Owls Cafe

I used to confuse The Owls Cafe at Bukit Jalil with Owls Espresso at SS15. When I saw people posting nice waffle photos on Instagram, I told my sis that I want to try it out. That was months ago. I drove her to SS15 and look at Owls Espresso with a smile on the face. Waffle time! But wait!!! Sister stopped me. She asked if I were looking for the one with nice Rebecca Waffle. Owls Espresso is famous with bingsu, not waffle. That's another owls cafe. Jeng Jeng Jeng~~~ I was disappointed that time as I don't have time to explore further places. Why is there 2 cafes with similar theme? *fainted*

Months later, which was last weekend, I finally make time during my KL trip to try out this cafe. It is located at Bukit Jalil, and Waze successfully guided me to the right spot. =D

The cafe is located upstairs.

When we reached the entrance, we saw people queuing for seats. One... Two... Three.... Three more groups to our turn and we decided to wait. How long can people sit there for waffles right? Positive thinking.... =D And really, after 10 minutes of waiting, its our turn! 

Got their menu and quickly flip to the waffle page. 
Rebecca... Or Midori?? Go for the popular one! So we chose Rebecca waffle. Earl Grey ice cream! Something to look forward to. 

While waiting for our food to be served, I look around the cafe. Noted that this cafe isn't very spacious.

The bar with lots of owls as decoration.

I'm not a fan of owls but they are cute!

Oh! Forget to mention that we also ordered a cup of rose latte to try ^_^ 
It tastes good, but to be honest, I am not a rose person. I still prefer my original latte. =P


Jeng Jeng! Here's Rebecca!
So beautiful! Totally in love with the earl grey ice cream. Match perfectly with the fruits and the fluffy waffle. No wonder so many people come for it. 

Meet Rebecca and me! =D

Address: Jalan Jalil Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening hours: Tues-Thurs, Sun : 10am - 7pm
                          Fri-Sat: 10am-11pm
                          Closed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment