Thursday, October 29, 2015

Penang: Honey Creme, Gurney Plaza

As a loyal fans of KangXiLaiLe (康熙来了), a Taiwanese talk show, there was one episode talking about awesome dessert in Taiwan. One of the artist recommended Honey Creme, which was newly opened by then in Taiwan. I was so tempted that time as they have whole grain flavour and also popcorn flavour, and of course their main one -- honeycomb ice cream. 

After a while, I saw people posting on social media that Honey Creme is coming to Malaysia! And it is so near, in Penang! *fireworks*

Here's the stall. It is located at the basement, where all the food stalls are. 

It is so hard to choose - multigrain or bestseller? In the end, I go with honey ice cream, as bestseller can't goes wrong. XD And I really want to taste their ice cream to know what's so special about them. One cup will cost you around RM12++.

My honey ice cream in the making. They mixed 2 types of honey in a cup of ice cream. 
Can't wait to try! =P

Tried to take an artistic photo of my ice cream. 

Presenting to you..... Honey Ice Cream. The ice cream is very milky and soft. However, I find the honey too sweet. I would rather have plain soft serve. Maybe honey isn't my type. Shall try multigrain next time, if I ever have the chance. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment