Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cambodia Hotel Review: Cyclo D' Angkor Boutique Hotel

Cyclo D' Angkor is where I stayed for my last night in Siam Reap. For the entire trip, we spent 3 nights at the villa and last night (last 2 nights for the others) at Cyclo D' Angkor Boutique Hotel.  I find this boutique hotel very comfortable and their service is great. The staffs here are friendly too. Why I find it so comfortable? Maybe it is because they have electricity generator here. This hotel is nearer to the city and hence they have better generator. Air conditioning here is functioning! So touched. First time in my life, I felt that electricity shouldn't be taken for granted. Save it when we are not using it okay!

At the lobby. The design is so....... Cambodian style.

The corridor.

One thing that this hotel doesn't provide is lift. They have about three floors and yes, you have to climb up with your luggage. But the staffs will offer their help too. Feel so warm.The room is very nice and the bed is really comfortable. I asked for a double bed for myself! But.... I didn't fully utilize it as I was drunk after playing games with my friends. Just slept straight on the bed, without rolling on it. Haha.. XD

The view I had for breakfast. Pool and bar. What else I can ask for.

The pool is small... but good enough to be there. To beautify the area. =)

Room rate is quite reasonable too. Around RM170 per night for a twin room. Affordable if you can someone to share the room with you. I booked from booking.com and booking.com has very high rating for this boutique hotel too. If you are thinking where to book for your stay in Siam Reap, maybe can consider this. There are many hotels and hostels in the city too. Look pretty amazing. All look very decent. Don't have to worry about accommodation if I were to come for another time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment