Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vietnam: Loft Cafe

Day 5 of Ho Chi Minh Trip ^_^

After spending most of our last bit of VND in Ben Thanh Market, we headed back to pack our luggage. For myself, I left 2000 VND in my pocket only. Suddenly, we thought of our lunch. We need to settle lunch before heading to airport as we will reach back Malaysia around 7pm. We only have money for taxi to airport. Forgotten about our lunch. O-M-G.....

Luckily, one of my friends activated her credit card to be use oversea. Hence, we decided to settle our lunch at the cafe downstairs -- The Loft Cafe. Haha... Yes, we are broke and still choosing such a nice place for lunch. In Cantonese, I would describe ourselves as "dai sei 抵死". XD 

So here's the bar of the cafe, where the Barista prepares the drinks. 
Due to financial problem, we did not order any drink. Plain water will do!

The cozy ambience of the cafe. It's lunch time and there's quite a number of people in here. Seems to be quite famous huh.. 

Caged light bulb. Looking antique 

Here's our lunch, seafood pasta with tomato base.

Another one - carbonara. 

I would say, their pastas are surprisingly yummy! Very up to standard. Never expect cafe food to be so nice. Three of us shared two plates of pastas. Of course the portion isn't too filling. We also ordered a pizza to be shared by everyone. 

The pizza. 
Forgot the flavour but it is delicious too. Of course I cannot compare this to those we've tried in 4P's. Those are heavenly good. This is good. :D

Our lunch! Lack of money and still dine like a queen. Oh Women........ 

And this post ends my 5D4N Ho Chi Minh Trip 2015 Travelogue. Hope you guys enjoy reading. I enjoyed typing this out and to keep it as memory for myself. 

Coming up next.... Some food reviews! And an unexpected trip.... Stay tuned. Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment