Sunday, July 26, 2015

I won't say "Don't Worry About Money, Just Travel', I would say "Travel If You Can"

Recently, I read about an article by Chelsea Fagan on -- "Why 'Don't Worry About Money, Just Travel' is The Worst Advice of All Time" (you may click here to read the original article). In the article, people who kept pushing and promoting how everyone should travel are selfish as they didn't realize that there are people who don't have the opportunity to enjoy this luxurious activity. People who can let go their job and go on a vacation for a year seem pretty cool. But without any financial support from the family, it is not achievable. 

The article is true. Although AirAsia promotes "Everyone can fly", it doesn't means that all of us can really fly without any worries. Some can't even fly domestically due to financial problems. I'm grateful that I'm born in a medium-class family and I have supportive family members who work hard to feed me with food and luxuries. Now that I have started working, I understand how difficult it is to earn money. To fund for your own travel, it is hard. It is even harder for people who does not has a stable job. 

I write about my travel experience and wish to give an idea to those who are planning to go to the same destination. Deep down in my heart, I wish everyone can have the opportunity to go out of their home and experience different culture. But I understand that it is not achievable, sometimes. People who can't go on a vacation can still read and enjoy the photos in my blog. It is like watching reality show of mine. *shy*

Travel is interesting. It is fun. But it costs a lot of burden as well. If you can't spend thousands to travel, why not just go to a garden nearby to enjoy the greens, why not just go to the nearest mountain or hill to have a hike. You don't have to travel far. Everywhere can be interesting if you know how to enjoy it. Breathing fresh air outdoor can help to release some stress too. 

Good luck people. Enjoy your life. ^_^

Hint for upcoming post. Guess where is this..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment