Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Vietnam: Cafe Anh

                                                        Day 3 of Ho Chi Minh Trip ^_^

After an hour of souvenirs shopping, we were a little tired and I saw Cafe Anh! It is a cafe where Steph's friends visited during their Vietnam trip few days ago and from their photos, the decorations seem very nice. I can't stop myself from going as I found it without any trouble. So, to get some rest, we decided to check out Cafe Anh, which is located at the second floor. There is a Malaysian restaurant at the ground floor - named Daun *** (sorry, I can't really recall).

Cafe Anh is just located at a T-junction near Ben Thanh Market. It is within walking distance, at the end of the night market. It is quite a great place to relax after a few tiring price negotiation sessions. 

Was waiting for a friend to buy a face mask and I spotted Cafe Anh! 


The very green interior design of the cafe. Feel so comfortable in here. 


The menu. They sell food and drinks here. Didn't really look at the food menu as we were all very full and too busy taking photos in the cafe. We were so attracted to the decorations and forgot to make order beforehand. XD


Their seats are all very comfy. Such a great place to chill after shopping. 
A side note: the staffs are all very friendly here too! They gave us warm welcome and sweet smile. Feel so warm! =D


Busy taking photos... This is one of my favourite! 


Trees are everywhere in this cafe. Real plants vs fake trees drawing. 


It was 9.45pm and I ordered a cup of Iced Milk Coffee.

Cannot resist the temptation of Vietnamese coffee, like seriously. This cup of coffee tastes so-so only. Other coffees that I had in Vietnam are much better. Disappointed. But it is still good as compared to those in Malaysia, especially when compared to our white coffee. Our white coffee is good, but the aroma of Vietnamese coffee still wins. It actually depends on individual's taste. I am not saying that Malaysia's coffee is bad, just that I prefer those in Vietnam. I swear, it is not about things oversea are better than home. I love Malaysia as much as I love my family and myself.  


Friend ordered a green tea milkshake. It looks so good! 
However, its taste is not up to our expectation. Green tea in Vietnam tastes much different from Japanese Matcha. 


Before leaving, I was attracted to the decoration along the corridor. W-O-W!! Amazing!

In fact, there are plenty of cafes in Ho Chi Minh city. Please do visit at least one of them if you happen to drop by Ho Chi Minh City. It would be a waste if you don't. Coffee culture in Malaysia is blooming but you need to see how developed it is in Vietnam. Learn from others. Amazed by people's idea. I would say this because I saw a lot of beautifully decorated cafes while I was traveling in a cab. Too many till I can't decide which one I want to try. It would be a chance to open one's eyes. 

Address: 194 ben thanh quan 1, 194 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Thanh, Quan 1, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment