Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Penang: Brew cafe

#throwback

While driving back from Alor Star to Taiping for a weekend, I was hungry. Then, I've decided to drop by Autocity, Juru for breakfast. Was thinking for subway breakfast set but when I parked my car, I found a new cafe at the flea market area. *blink blink* *eyes widely open and smile widely* =D

I felt a little awkward at first to try on the new cafe myself but I convinced myself that it is my S-T-Y-L-E. Hoping for a great breakfast and a nice cuppa coffee to brighten up my day. 


Jeng Jeng! Ordered a ham+cheese sandwich breakfast set (RM16.90++)
The sandwich is disappointingly SMALL. The sandwiches in the menu seems huge and the plenty of filling. But look at this! Aikzzz....


Side view of the sandwiches. Erm... Very disappointed looking right? (Agree? Agree?)


A surprise! They served me 2 drinks. Orange and americano. 
Hmm... If I don't remember, coffee is in the add-on set. So yeah, I did finished them all XD


They have indoor and outdoor seatings. 
I chose outdoor seating because I prefer some morning sunlight. 


Some cute decorative stickers on the glass window. 


And this is how the cafe looks like. Brew Cafe @ Autocity.


Selfie of that day. Disappointing breakfast but I enjoyed the time. 
The environment of the cafe is nice. Maybe can try their coffee next time. (Will it be next time? XD)

Address:                Brew Cafe (啡礼) 

                               Unit F0-B1/B2/B4, Plot 3, Autocity Phase 3, Autocity, Perai Penang
Opening hours:    Mon-Thurs 8am-12am
                               Friday 8am-1am
                               Sat-Sun 9am-1am

No comments:

Post a Comment