Saturday, November 15, 2014

How cool can it be to dine in Hard Rock Cafe, Penang??

I'm not from a rich family. I'm not living an "atas" life. Hence, to me, Hard Rock Cafe seems like a dream cafe to me. But this year's Halloween, I have the chance to dine in there for dinner. I'm grateful with the spontaneous idea, to join the Halloween event organized by Hard Rock Cafe. I'm even more grateful to meet the bunch of friends that could "click" with me so well.

I treasure the moment.
A random trip.
A group of awesome friends.
A pleasant evening.
A great dinner.
A nice environment with nice music.
And FAITH, that make everything happens.

It's the end of October and we decided to go for a getaway. One car and there we go. 
Had nice duck rice as lunch, then shop for 2 hours at Gurney and then chill by the beach. 

Sand. Sun. Sea. SoulmateSSS =D

After strolling for 40 minutes, we went back to Bayview to get change and prepare for our Halloween dinner. XD Honestly, I really like our family room in Bayview although it is a little old and the lights are too dim. Love the space and it feels so cozy.

Ok, time for dinner! I put on my newly bought heels and there we walked to Hard Rock Cafe which is just located beside our hotel.


We reserved a table for 5 and we were sitted at a corner, near the stage. Literally beside the speaker. 
Hmm.... NOT strategic enough.. And that night, there's quite a number of people there, though not as happening as I thought. Not much screaming for a Halloween night. (Maybe this is how to celebrate Halloween the classy way.)

The nice decoration above the stage.

Upon ordering, I noticed that the menu isn't that expensive as I would have expected. It is about the price range of Morganfield, TGI Fridays, etc.... Not bad not bad. And their cocktails aren't as expensive as my dream place -- Marini on 57. Quite a surprise to me.

And the portion of food here is HUGE! I couldn't finish my plate of half chicken. XD

Friend's mac and cheese served with grilled chicken breast. 
I've tried and it is nice! Friend complaint about the chicken breast but I am someone who like that kind of texture. Would rate a 3 over 5 for this.

Chicken Quesadilla -- nicest dish of the night.
Friend's dish as well. Haha. I think my friends really feed me well. Everyone let me try theirs. <3 
Love the chicken in there and the sauce! Sour cream~ yumz~ Salsa sauce~ Slurps~

Seafood spaghetti. Looks nice right. 

Take a break from showing you all food photos.
This is a close up of the decoration. Like this photo very much. Lights of hope! =)


OK! Time to show you what I had! Doesn't look fancy but the barbeque sauce is a bomb! VERY NICE. TA-DAA~~~ It is served with thick fries! *scream!* I miss thick thick fries so so muchie.


And a cup of mocktail to end the dinner. 
Mixed fruits and it doesn't taste very great. 

The stage. The band. The singer sang well. Enjoyed the music. 

And lastly, me and my first Halloween-theme face painting. 

They had a booth in the cafe to do face painting for free! You just have to queue for your turn. We were late to queue and hence we couldn't get fancy drawing on our faces. Just a simple one for each. My big fat spider did make my friend freak out. XD

That was my second Halloween dinner (First one was when I'm in Pre-U) and a great memory. I haven't join any celebration due to Swot Vac during uni time. 

Sweet memories shall be kept. And that's why I decided to write it down. I love my mates and I'll miss them dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment