Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kuala Lumpur: Nana's Green Tea & Vineg Plus

Finally........ Finally........ Finally........

I had the chance to try Nana's Green Tea @ LG floor, The Gardens Mall. There are so many photos about this new (not really for now) Japanese restaurant, especially their desserts. I was tempted for months and I was determined to give it a try. During my random trip back to KL over the Deepavali long weekend, I decided to travel to Midvalley area alone to try Nana's Green Tea and of course did some shopping there too. XD

Gratefully, my friend, who is working in Midvalley, has time to meet up with me! I was not alone when I try Nana's Green Tea ='D (I did imagined myself trying out my long waited green tea latte alone, with people around staring at me. That sounds a little sad. huhu.....)

Ta-daa!!! Surprisingly, the restaurant is pretty small.
No wonder people have to queue to enter during peak hours.

While waiting for my friend, I spent some time looking at the display (pretty detailed and real).
Hmmm..... I really don't know which to choose. All seem so nice to me! My only chance this year (maybe) to try this restaurant, I must choose something that I will really like. (Why I so stressed?)


At first, I wanted to try their green tea parfait. Saw too many instagram photos on this dessert. 
Should I try? Should I try? 

But after looking through their lunch set menu, I'm more tempted to try their lunch set. Similar price as their parfait and I can try their green tea latte. Seem like a good deal. In addition, my friend told me that he tried their lunch set and find it very nice. So yeah, I ordered a lunch set of Oroshi Hamburg with an iced green tea latte + azuki beans. 

Here is it! Iced green tea latte! 
THIS IS AWESOME!! The green tea taste is so strong! Totally my cuppa green tea latte. =D

Me with my lunch set!
This should be one of the very few photos I took with my food throughout the Deepavali weekend. Fail and tired blogger. 

Oroshi Hamburg
That scoop of whitish thingy on top of my hamburg is actually white radish. Initially, I thought it is mashed potato so I was a little disappointed. But the chicken hamburg is really a bomb! Thumbs up! Juicy and soft. Nice try nice try. The salad is quite special too. Not just normal lettuce leaves with mayo or thousand island. So overall, I'm satisfied with my lunch. =D

Friend's rice -- Locomoco Hamburg. 
This is one of their hot sale item in the menu. 
Poached egg & nice sauce served on top of hamburg. This is delicious too! I love the sauce.
Compared with mine, I would prefer this. White radish is seriously not my kind of thing. 

The environment of this restaurant is not really nice as it is small and tables are too close too each other. No privacy and hence not a good place to catch up with friends. For a quick and nice meal, this would be a good choice. 

Their lunch set is RM18.80+ with a rice/noodle and a drink. They have green tea soft serve too! Next time, I'll want to try one. *wink*

Not bad! It satisfied me. I'm a happy girl now. Unticked one mission for this year. Yeah!


Address:                     Nana's Green Tea Cafe
                                     Lot 231A, Lower Ground Floor,
                                     The Gardens Mall,
                                     Midvalley City, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours:            10am-10pm daily.


*********************************************************************************************
After lunch, we tried to find a place to sit and catch up. Friend recommended this vinegar fruit juice stall -- Vineg plus, near Guardian pharmacy, Midvalley.

I ordered an ice blended mango+dragonfruit+vinegar and it is good. RM10.90 for a large cup of juice. Thank you friend, you've made my day! Good company, good food, good recommendation for nice juice, and also good chat.  


I really love holiday. It is so difficult to have one now. 
Holiday is the time you will just think about when and how to have fun. A time to relax my mind. 
Next holiday, please come ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment