Friday, January 3, 2014

HK Yee Shun Dairy Company 港澳義順牛奶公司:Awesome Steamed Milk 超正的双皮奶

I always heard about steamed milk from TVB drama and also some food blogs. I wondered what is steamed milk and how it tastes like. Steamed milk is called 双皮奶 in Chinese and it does comes in different flavour in Yee Shun Dairy Company, such as ginger and chocolate steamed milk. The restaurant is like normal char Chan teng where you can order some macaroni or sandwiches. 

They have several branches and I visited the one at Tai Zi (太子). I ordered a bowl of macaroni with ham (火腿通粉), which isn't too fascinating. It is a nice bowl of macaroni, but I won't crave for it. Maybe because I am not a fan of instant noodles. Of course, I ordered their famous original hot steamed milk. It is very smooth and the milk tastes great! It has tau fu fa texture but because it is milk, it is much smoother. Thinking about it I'm craving for a bowl now. Haha!! Photos are shown below, don't drip too much saliva on your keyboard ya!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment