Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Petaling Jaya: Milligram @ Taman Mayang Jaya

A catch-up session with friends should be matched with good environment and good food! We were thinking where we should meet and finally decided to try out a cafe at Taman Mayang Jaya which we found out months ago -- Milligram.

It was a Friday night but we don't have much parking problem in this area. Great! It was quite pack when we arrived and managed to get a sofa seat.

It was not difficult for me to locate this place. Waze brought me there without much hassles.


As I arrived slightly earlier than the others, I ordered a cup of coffee and read my book while waiting. The coffee was of usual cafe price range (RM10) and pretty decent.

They have mains (e.g. sandwiches, pasta), cakes, waffles, cute macaroons and drinks (e.g. tea, coffee). Their macaroons are really cute! However, I am not a macaroon person, so I didn't try. We ordered three different mains, cheese macaroni, pork sausage carbonara and bacon carbonara. Overall, the mains were quite nice and I personally preferred my friend's pork sausage XD (but didn't manage to a photo of that).


Here's mine - Smoked Pork Bacon Pasta - it was served with poached egg. The taste was quite nice - slightly saltier than usual and cheesy. 

Overall, the service here was nice and we enjoyed the environment here. It would be a good place to chill for some conversations over coffee. =)


Address:             8, Jalan SS26/4, Taman Mayang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Opening hours:  Mon-Thurs 11am-11pm; Fri 11am-2am; Sat 10am-2am; Sun 10am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment