Saturday, September 9, 2017

Petaling Jaya: myBurgerLab @ Seapark

#throwback Merdeka month

A lot of restaurants introduce special menu in conjunction with Merdeka month. The one that attracted my attention is Nasi Lemak burger by myBurgerLab. Undoubtedly, they serve good burgers. So, for this special menu, I was tempted to give it a try although my spicy tolerance level is rather low. I was lucky to have a good friend who read my mind and said, let's go burgerlab! Woohoo! It Dream comes true! Thanks angel! 

We planned to go early at 5pm to avoid the dinner crowd. But, other people might have the same thought and there was a long queue! Oh no.... it was a horrible experience to queue under the hot sun. I wore my sunnies, ignoring how others look at me. =P

Can you feel the heat????

Luckily the queue moved quite fast as now seapark branch has two floors. My last visit was years ago where I had to queue under the hot sun for hours when there was only one floor. Thank goodness! Here's the advertisement board for nasi lemak burger. So tempting! *slurps*

Two Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang burgers and one Bait & Switch burger. 
Bait & Switch is good too! It came with Kelantanese sauce which is sweet and sour. Love it!

Close up of the nasi lemak burger! It was served with egg, onions, fried chicken, rendang sauce, sambal, peanut butter sauce, ikan bilis and charcoal buns. Never thought nasi lemak would go so well with peanut butter sauce! But yes, it was oily. How many km to run to burn this off? It was huge. It took me almost 6 hours to digest it. 

I know you miss my face! with a close up of Bait & Switch burger. 

No doubt, this is still my favourite burger place after this visit. Fat with no regret. LOL!


Address:             SEAPARK BRANCH (14, Jalan 21/22, SeaPark, Petaling Jaya)
Opening hours:  Mon-Fri (5pm-10.15pm), Sat-Sun (11am-10.15pm). 
                             Closed on 1st Monday of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment