Saturday, December 12, 2015

Kuala Lumpur: Tim Ho Wan @ One Utama

Tim Ho Wan is famous as the cheapest michelin-starred restaurant in the world. It has expanded its business from Hong Kong to all over the world, which includes Australia, Manila, Jakarta, Singapore and also Malaysia. I didn't get to try it when I was in Hong Kong in 2013. I also didn't get to try when I was in Singapore. Luckily, right after Singapore trip, I managed to try it out at their new branch in One Utama. 

Their menu at a glance. They are famous with their crispy char siew pau (脆皮叉烧包). So, we ordered one plate of char siew pau which comes in 3 pieces, and also a bowl of steamed rice with chicken and mushrooms. 


Here's the buns! They are really really nice!
I like the crispy bun and the char siew is really juicy! Yumzzz.....


Close up. Look at the juicy char siew! =P


This is a bomb! This is the best steamed rice I've ever had. The rice is really soft and the chicken is also very juicy and tender. Worth trying. Maybe you can request for less sauce as the waiter gave me too much, and it becomes a little too salty. 

Would come back for the char siew pau. Yumz Yumz Yumz. The price is slightly high, but reasonable for such tasty bun. ^_^ Can they have a branch in Ipoh/Penang? So it would be more accessible for me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment