Friday, December 4, 2015

Singapore Getaway Part 3: Brunch at Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery

Part 3

Second Day of Singapore Trip

The next morning, we allowed ourselves to get enough sleep before another long traveling day. Friend helped to reserve a table at Wild Honey at 11.15am for brunch. Hence we decided to wake up just on time for brunch. Relaxing trip. ^_^ I enjoyed a cup of coffee at the terrace, enjoying the view of MBS and Singapore river, before heading out.

This might look familiar as I uploaded before in my preview post. I really miss the nice view.

We headed to Dhoby Gaut MRT station to meet up with my friend. Then, we headed to Somerset MRT station and walked to Mandarin Gallery. This is my first time here and it seems to be a classy place.

Wild Honey -- No Place Like Home. 
This cafe looks really cozy and it is really packed in the morning. Seems like everyone made their reservations beforehand. Luckily we reserved a table too. If I were to walk in, don't think I'll get to try this cafe.

It was full house when we reached there. Waited around 5-10 minutes for our seats. 

The Menu


I ordered a cup of latte and it was quite decent.
Our food. ^_^


Let's take a closer look at each dishes!!


Friend's. European Breakfast. Wild Honey's Egg Benedicts.

Sis's. Tunisian breakfast. French toast stuffed with ham and cheese. It is nice too.

Mine! English Breakfast.
The scramble eggs are really soft. Dad's baked beans are warm and nice. Homemade brioche is fluffy! I totally love this combination. 


Ta-daa! Me and my plate of European breakfast. =D

I read a lot of good reviews on this cafe, hence it is impossible for me to not try this cafe. I won't want to feel regret. To me, this is a decent cafe with nice food, but it is too costly for me. SGD20+ for a plate of brunch might be OK in Singapore but for me who is earning MYR, this is a little painful. 

I would like to thank my friend for the treat! Too much Too much.... Come back Malaysia and I'll treat you few meals. Haha.... 

There are 2 branches of Wild Honey in Singapore. One in Mandarin Gallery (NEW) and the other one in Scotts Square. 
Opening hours: SUN - THURS 9am-9pm
                            FRI, SAT and Public Holiday Eve 9am-10pm

For more information, you can click here and go to their official website to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment