Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kuala Lumpur: Nana's Green Tea & Minion Exhibition

#throwback

Finally I have the chance to try the soft serve at Nana's Green Tea. My previous visit was in December 2014, which I tried their lunch set. (if you haven't read before, please click here for that blog post. =D ) 

I had a family day trip to KL to find my sister in Sunway. We went to Jing Xuan Restaurant for Dim Sum as brunch, then to Midvalley for a short shopping trip. I had brunch and dinner in 5 hours and then I still want to buy that soft serve from Nana's Green Tea. Can't wait till next time, as I have no idea when is next.

Look! This is my green tea soft serve (RM7++). =)

Yeah! It was in the evening and the restaurant is quite empty. 
Not as packed as when it was newly open. But anyway, soft serve is the main point!

Tired face with my dose of energy and happiness! 

The green tea soft serve is really nice! The matcha flavour is really nice but it is quite bitter. If you like ice cream with sweet taste, then it might not be your type. If not, I'll highly recommend this to you!

******************************************

Meanwhile in Midvalley, there's a minion exhibition. Cute little yellow creatures are all over the concourse area. Cuteness overload! =D


That 8 hour trip in KL was really too short. Can't wait for my next trip to the city! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment