Saturday, June 6, 2015

Alor Setar Jogging Club (ASJC) Cross Country Run (10km)

Just done a 10km cross country run this morning. Never knew I could make it till the end. I felt so grateful that I joined this run because the view is really really beautiful. 

The run started from Alor Setar Mall and then we were guided to the paddy field. While running, I can enjoy the nice view and get some fresh air. So refreshing! Almost a year in Alor Setar and I never been to such nice paddy field to have a walk or run.

Sunrise at Paddy Field. (photo credited to YYY)
Imagine running marathon with such view. So beautiful and the nature can give you motivation. =) Oh! I decided to come back for photography next time.

Here's my tired but happy face after the run! I got No. 11, which really really surprises me!
I should have push a little harder to get No. 10 for cash prize. T_____T

My first marathon certificate. So motivated to keep running to maintain good health. 

Run while you can.
Exercise is important for your health.
Exercise is really a great thing because you can forget all the pain and worries.
If you love to travel, you definitely need to exercise more to make sure you have enough stamina to walk around for days in new places. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment