Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm going to Ho Chi Minh!!!

One week to another holiday! Can't believe that my next trip is just around the corner. Ho Chi Minh, I'm coming!!! =D

Vietnam, to me, is a very strange place. I have never imagine myself visiting this country so soon. Recently, it has been a trend for people to visit southeast asia countries, such as Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, and of course Vietnam. I felt a bit regret because Halong Bay is not in my list this time. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, how could I missed that out? Why I did not plan it in the first place?

image from tiranthotel.com
Hmm Hmm.,, Look at the nice scenery of Halong Bay. How could I miss it? It didn't came into my mind until I book my flight to Ho Chi Minh. One of the reason I did not change my plan is that I have only 5 days of holiday and I do think that Ho Chi Minh is also a nice place to visit and explore. So Halong Bay, next round! =)

Countdown to my next getaway! Can't wait!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment