Friday, August 22, 2014

Kedah: Sabai Dee Cafe

#throwback
TIME FLIES. I've been working for 2 months plus in Alor Star. Life is great here, just get a little bit tired of working. Ah well, don't talk about work. This post is to recommend a nice place in Jitra, about 30 minutes drive from Alor Star. I remember the date I went there, 16th July, as it was my first monthsary in Kedah and also Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah (HSB). 

First Monthsar. Nice Restaurant for Dinner. Good Food. Awesome Company. How to FORGET??

We had Thai Cuisine that evening beside a paddy field. Very Romantic. Now, I would like to recommend -- Sabai Dee Cafe! 


Beautiful scenery -- Sunset @ Paddy Field.

Blue Sky, Green Paddy Field.
Photos taken by phones without any skill can look so beautifully stunning. Can you imagine to see this in real?

Here we are! Sabai Dee Cafe!
It is located at an unpredictable place. Small lane beside paddy field -- that's the entrance to the cafe.

Peaceful place. 

The service is great here. Food was ordered by friends and hence I have no idea their exact names. =P

Only name I can remember is this drink! Lemon Grass Drink. Taste really special.
柠檬草的味道 (Remember this song?)


One of the Thai Salad that we ordered

Second salad, with a big red hibiscus. 

Raw Prawns! This is good.

Chicken with sweet sauce. Look like fine dining right??

Last but not least, the fish! Can't remember the name, but the soup is tom yam. Spicy! 

Photos are tempting right? Sorry for not being able to name them and list the price. I have no idea about the name. Very original thailand dish names. I need to visit more Thai Restaurants in order name all of them. XD

Address: (Map from their Facebook page) JITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment