Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ipoh: Stan & Brew Roast Coffee

#throwback
Now, it is time to talk about my first visit to Ipoh Cafe -- Stan & Brew Roast Coffee! I never planed to go there, as there are more super famous ones like Ben & Lynette, Plan B, STG, etc etc.... However, due to randomness (as always), I've visited Stan & Brew Roast Coffee during my last visit to Ipoh. 

It is not too hard to search for but I used a pretty odd road to reach this cafe. How odd?? Nah, just some rocky bumpy road, which I have no idea why I make that turning in the first place. XD


Long waited dinner at almost 9pm! 
Was searching for cafe to visit but most of them are close at 8.30pm or earlier. Thankfully Stan & Brew is one of the "night-owl" cafes. =D

Nice environment -- Romantic but a little dark. 

Starving and hence my friend and I were eyeing on the King's Hamabagu (RM29.00).
It is a burger meant to serve 2 persons and we were interested to try such huge burger. =D


While waiting for food, we enjoyed the environment and chatted for a while. It did not take too long for them to serve us with our burger. =D And when we requested the waiter to help us snap a photo, he looked so professional and yet blur photos. (But at last we got a clear photo. Just a small thing to smile about)

Here's our burger!!! Whooppsss!!! GIGANTIC but we girls finish it all. 
But because it is too huge, we couldn't try the cake. TOO BAD!! I would rate a 5/10 for this burger. Nothing too fancy -- Sauce just ok, Buns are too conventional, patty isn't juicy but edible. =D

Is the coffee good here? Dessert?? Hmm.... That I can't tell until I have the chance to go back there again. 


Address: Block C, G8, Soho Ipoh, Jalan Sultan Iskandar Shah, Ipoh (Near Sam Tet School)

Opening Hours: Daily 7.30am - 12.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment