Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunway: Garage 51

As I am a student studying in Monash University, opening of Garage51 in Sunway aread is a WOW. Before opening, I passed by Garage51 and saw their design, it was really cool and I believe it can attract a lot of students. =) This cafe is being recommended by a lot of bloggers, of course I have to try it out since it is so near!

Finally after a month, I have the chance to try Garage51 by CoffeeSociete! Had too many assignments and tests for a final semester student. Went there with my coursemates after our last in-semester test. 

This is where they prepare and serve food for customers-- Look so cool! Love the environment in the cafe with friendly staff.

The menu: They have daily special (the day I went was Chicken Bolognese + iced lemon tea). Their choices are just good enough for me to who have difficulty in choosing. 

Soy latte as my coffee dose of the day =) It was really good and their little sweet latte art. 
I'm craving for it at the moment! The soy latte I had was great - not too sweet, nor bitter, and love the coffee aroma. Great choice for a lactose intolerance people like me.

My food of the day: AWESOME GARAGE BREAKFAST
(smoked salmon, hashbrown, swiss brown mushrooms, paoched eggs covered with hollandaise sause)
Great choice for brunch if you're salmon/hashbrown lover like me!

And and and, this cafe is a great spot for you to have a few photos with your friends. they have special corners for you  to pose, and not to forget the red car outside!

I would say I enjoyed my lunch in Garage51 and definitely will visit it again before I leave Sunway. T.T Why I have to graduate when there's good coffee around??

No comments:

Post a Comment