Saturday, November 23, 2013

Publika: Coffee Stain By Joseph

Girls can wake up for nice breakfast or dessert. =D

This morning we wake up early to try out Coffee Stain by Joseph in Publika as we saw a lot of instagram photos about those cute latte art -- cats, bears, doggies, etc.... We're having holiday and since I'm going back hometown very soon, we decided to try the cafe out and keep ourselves "up-to-date" with current trend. *wink wink*

Reach publika around 10am and the cafe is still kinda empty.

Cake counter on our right when we enter the cafe.
We came all the way for 3D latte art and anticipating latte art for our coffee. However, it is a bit disappointing as the waitress informed us that they can only make 3D art with dark chocolate. So, we have no choice but to order chocolate, instead of coffee. *Disappointing, I can't get my mocha dose*

Then, the waitress also informed us that we have to wait 30 minutes for our chocolate. =O So, while waiting for our drinks, we decided to order a slice of cake to try out as we're getting hungrier. 

Oreo cheesecake that we ordered. 
It isn't the cheesecake that I'm looking for. Their cheesecake is too milky and I can't taste cheese at all. Oreo taste isn't too strong as well. Oreo cheesecakes that I tried in Secret Recipe and CakeSense are much better.


One of my friend ordered soy latte and the latte art isn't nice. =( 
Their soy latte is full of soya taste and I can't feel the coffee. This is making my breakfast very sad. 

After a small talk, our chocolate came finally!
First design: Cute bear with paws.

 Second design: 3 little cats

I would say their dark chocolate is alright. I thought it would be bitter but it is similar as the normal milk chocolate that I usually have. Why is it dark? Hmm... I've no idea. It is just a nice place for you to take photo with your drink, nothing much that I would recommend. 

Just a note: Their latte art has to add on RM5 and you have to request for it. The dark chocolate costs me RM15++. Worthy or not? You can justify yourself I think =)


No comments:

Post a Comment