Friday, November 15, 2013

Subang: Haikara style cafe and bakery

Yeah! First food review for my new blog is here!! I've been scrolling through my photos and thinking which restaurant/cafe that I would want to share the most. Ta-daa!! No surprise as the title is a big hint. Haha...

Haikara style cafe is located at e-tiara, subang. It is within walking distance from Aeon big (previously known as Carrefour) Subang. You need to pay some attention while searching for this cafe (just my opinion as I got lost =P). 

It is a small cafe, runs by a Japanese lady. She is very sweet and I like her Japanese accent. Roasted coffee is their top-hit but it isn't my type of coffee to be honest. It has strong "roasted" aroma which should be good. It is just that I am a mocha/latte person.

I went to this cafe twice- once for breakfast once for dinner. Both experiences were good and I am craving for their dessert at the moment. 

Chicken teriyaki don - very good! Although the price is higher than usual Japanese don that I tried in sushi Zanmai or sakae sushi, it is good and healthier. Look at the salad they serve with the don. So happy to see the vege as I'm always constipated. 

Must-try dessert: cinnamon toast with ice cream. The toast is warm and sweetness is just nice. Imagine the fragrance of cinnamon + warm toast + vanilla ice cream. Best combination ever! They have double toast/scoop of ice cream too! Just beware of calories girls. 

Mocha Swiss roll is another good one. Their cream didn't give me an "oily" after-effect. It is refreshing with the fruits. Recommend for people who dislike cinnamon or sweet desserts. :)

I would give a 8/10 for my food indulgence in this cafe. The price range is slightly high, around RM20 for mains and RM10 for dessert. I would save money and go again soon! 

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment