Monday, August 24, 2015

Hotel Review: Fantasy Hotel

As mentioned in my 24-hour trip to Malacca Itinerary (click here to read), I stayed at Fantasy Hotel for a night. What is so special about this hotel that attracted me to book? It is not a grand hotel but it has cute design. Accidentally saw this hotel's facebook page and I decided to give a try. Wanted to book their Hello Kitty Room but it was not available. Blame myself for booking it late. Aikzz... In the end, I booked their Doraemon room and it doesn't disappoint me. Just that changing pink to blue, the mood is definitely different. XD 

Near the reception. European style design. 
Everywhere can be a photobooth in this hotel. haha... 

Doraemon every where in the room. The room is so blue!

Me and the huge doraemon. Great background =D

Spent half an hour snapping photos with the background of the room.
If it is hello kitty room, I might spend the whole day taking photos inside. 

The service is quite good and I really enjoyed the stay. The size of the room isn't too big but it has attached bathroom. And there's an add point, they have a small pantry which has coffee/tea/biscuits for light breakfast (if you need some). Thank you for the stay! Hope I can get to stay at the hello kitty room next time. =D

Facebook page: Fantasy Hotel (Here's the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment