Friday, December 15, 2017

Petaling Jaya: Shugatori Dessert Cafe @ Damansara Uptown

If you are looking for a good waffle place at Uptown, you could try Shugatori! It serves toasts, waffles and pancakes, but the price is slightly more expensive. I went there with two friends and we decided to order one waffle to share as we were quite full after lunch and worried that it might not be nice. As we are matcha lovers, we ordered the matcha waffle with a scoop of matcha ice cream. 

Sorry for my bad memory! I can't recall the exact price. I remember it is RM20++. The ice cream was a little sweet for me- I prefer matcha ice cream with more bitter taste. The waffle is the bomb - crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. =3 

Trying out flat lay! This looks.....great? What do you say? XD

Address: 95G, GF, Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya. (same row as Good Batch)
Opening hours: Tues-Sun (12pm-11pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment