Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kedah: Tiffz Coffee Gallery

There are more and more new cafes in Alor Star! So excited to try them all. Hmm... But I need to have as much $$$ to cover my expenses to try them. XD

There's one new cafe at Simpang Kuala, which started to follow me on Instagram way long before its opening. I've been waiting for its opening as photos from its Instagram seem very convincing. And finally, few days after its opening, I have the chance to give it a try before catching movie at Alor Star Mall. 

Introducing........ TIFFZ COFFEE GALLERY

It is located above Rakyat Xcess and hence you'll need to pay some attention to search for this cafe.

The environment of the cafe is very relaxing and spacious. Good place for gathering. But, it was a little disappointing when I wanted to make an order as their choices were much limited at that time --- 2 types of pasta and 2 types of pizzas. Hence, I decided to order Black 63 degree celsius Carbonara (Black = Charcoal Pasta) whereas other friends ordered White 63 degree celsius Carbonara. 

Mine! Black 63 degree celsius Carbonara (RM11).
Portion is just nice for a girl. However, for people like me who can eat a lot, it isn't filling enough. XD Love the poached egg on top though. Just nice, not over-cooked. 


Friends'! White 63 degree celsius Carbonara (RM10).



Would like to try their coffee and cakes next time. =D


Address:              33A, Jln PSK 1, Pekan Simpang Kuala, Alor Star, Kedah

Opening hours:   Tues-Sun 2pm-11.30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment