Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kedah: Langkawi Trip Part 1 -- Arrival at Jetty Kuah and Pantai Cenang

Part 1 of Langkawi trip!
In this post, I'll be talking about my visit to Pantai Cenang.

Arrival at Jetty, Kuah

We booked 2 Myvis for RM80 each, 1.5 days. I have no idea whether it is consider expensive or not. But it seems a little pricey if compared to the car I booked during my Kota Kinabalu trip. But whatever, we have no other choice because every stall is offering the same price. >.<

After lunch at a hawker place, we proceeded to Pantai Cenang for the beach! Finally, beach time after a year. Hooray!!!

Pantai Cenang is the most developed western coastal area in the whole of Malaysia. Sounds cool. But I saw more photos of Tanjung Rhu which seems nicer but I couldn't manage to pay a visit there. So, no comment. Pantai Cenang looks good to me. =) There's lots of watersports to do there, so it is a bit crowded. I prefer to have a quiet beach. 

Yeah! Finally! Beach... Sea... Sun... =D

Although we were there in the afternoon, around 12pm, I still feel like it is so heavenly beautiful.

Happy me! With weird attire on beach. 
Want to cover up most part of the body because I don't want to get too tanned. LOL...

One of my favourite photo. =D


And my jumpshots!

Favourite jumpshot! Although I blocked the "Langkawi" word. 

We took a couple of photos and then we quickly ran back to our car. Too hot! Can die! Haha... Then, we continue our journey to a harbour. To know more, stay tuned for the next post. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment