Friday, March 6, 2015

Taiping: Wasabi Sushi

Sushi post again!! =D

I have no idea why recently I have so much craving for Japanese food recently. When can I go Japan?

Wasabi Sushi Restaurant exists in Taiping for several years but I never try it till last 2 weeks. During Chinese New Year, sis and me were really hungry and we wanted to have some good food. Wanted to go Ming Ji Restaurant for a cup of coffee but that time the restaurant was closed for a break. So, we changed place to Wasabi Sushi which is located nearby. 

The menu which is simple, but looks a bit old.

The simple CNY design of the shop

The shop is rather small but quite cozy. When we went in around 3pm, there are 2 tables of customers. What a surprise. Tea time and tables are quite occupied (Because there are only around 5 tables. Haha... )

Ordered a pot of green tea for 2.

And ordered different sushi. They served all our orders in a plate. 
Look! Total bill is less than RM25 for everything. Rather cheap. But taste wise is just alright. Salmon nigiri feels not too fresh. Unagi nigiri was good. Tamago is too too sweet and hence awful. 


My tired face with the sushi. =)
Red shirt for CNY. Huat arr!!!

Will I go back? Hmmm..... Maybe Maybe....Tamago really stopped me from going back there. XS


Address:   G1 & G2, Jalan Kota, Taiping, Perak. (Near Prima kopitiam)

No comments:

Post a Comment